Yoga blocks are an easy tool in difficult yoga postures. They help in strengthening, stretching and balancing your body. In some postures, they extend the reach of your arms and in others, they offer additional support and balance to prevent injuries. The thick yoga blocks like this one are usually called yoga bricks. They are widely used for example in trikonasana positions and backbends, but obviously, the yoga brick can be used for much more yoga postures than that. This Yoga Brick is lightweight yet has great stability, grip and strength. Due to the density of the foam, the block is very durable. You will enjoy many years of practice with these yoga bricks.
Features Foam Yoga Block
- Colour: 5 different colours
- Dimensions: 7 cm x 11 cm x 22 cm
- Solid and durable EVA foam
Use and Care
- Clean with a damp cloth or a cloth with an organic household cleaner, such as a 50/50 organic apple cider vinegar and water solution.
- Protect from direct sunlight.